I am proud to let bloggers and writers fitness and health industry share their thought leadership and experience with our audience by means of a guest post.
Contributors provide applicable advice that supports a healthier more vibrant life.
On this blog, I take pride in publishing and promoting contributors who submit content that engages my audience in a meaningful way.
- Articles must be 100% unique and original (ie. not published anywhere else on the Internet) – this will be verified via copyscape
- Articles must be Interesting and/or educational. Include tips, studies, opinions and commentary in the articles.
- Topic must be related to fitness, weight loss, bodybuilding, or closely related.
- Article bodies should deliver on the promises made in the article titles.
- Bullets and numbered lists are appreciated, where possible.
- Use short paragraphs (3 – 4 sentences).
- Articles need to be a minimum of 1000 words
- Break article content into subsections wherever possible using subheadings.
- Articles can’t contain information that promotes or includes a product pitch, unless you are looking for a sponsored guest post
- Articles can contain only one link back to your website or blog
- Must be free of typos, grammatically correct and of a suitable standard for publication.
How to submit your fitness guest post :
Come up with two or three unique, interesting topics, and message me here
My editor will contact you if we have determined that you may be a good fit for this blog